Milan-in-a-Day City WalkFebruary 21, 2017
Classic Milan City WalkJanuary 26, 2018
Culture and history
from euro 50/person
This informative tour of Jewish Milan begins at the Monument to the Shoah, located just in front of the Stazione Centrale. The other sites visited on this guided tour are the Synagogue and Jewish Section of the Monumental Cemetery. Our visit will conclude in the Jewish Quarter near Piazza Piemonte, where we can suggest where to enjoy a Kosher lunch.
What you will visit on this tour:
- Monument to the Shoah at Track 21
- Synagogue (external visit only)
- Jewish Section of the Monumental Cemetery
- Jewish Quarter
- Private guided walking tour of Milan (in English) of 3 hours.
- Entrance fees to the monuments visited during your tour.
- Please note that we will visit only the exterior of the Synagogue. If you would like for us to include the 1 ½ hr. guided visit of interior of the Synagogue, please let us know and we can customize the tour for you.
What’s Not Included:
- Transportation around Milan by taxi to visit the sites of the tour
9:00am to 12pm
“Connecting you with real places, real people, authentic experiences”
Jewish Heritage in Milan City Walk