Jewish Heritage in Milan City WalkJanuary 9, 2018
Leonardo da Vinci in Milan City WalkJune 16, 2020
The perfect introduction
to the city
from euro 60/person
After the spectacular experience of the Duomo, we walk through the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and arrive at Piazza della Scala, home to the Teatro della Scala opera house.
Next we’ll stroll through the historic Brera disctrict, with its cobblestone streets lined with boutiques and typical restaurants.
The tour wraps up in the courtyard of the magnificent Sforzesco Castle.
What you will visit on this tour:
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Teatro della Scala
- Brera District
- Church of San Simpliciano
- Sforzesco Castle
* This tour is designed to be an introduction to the city. You will visit the exterior of the monuments mentioned, with the exception of the Duomo cathedral. You will visit the interior and rooftop terraces of the Duomo. Interested in seeing the Last Supper? See the Milan-in-a-Day City Walk!
- Private guided walking tour of Milan (in English) of 3 hours.
- Entrance fees to the Duomo cathedral and access to the rooftop terraces via elevator
- Interested in seeing the Last Supper? See the Milan-in-a-Day City Walk!
10:00am to 1pm
3pm to 6pm
“Connecting you with real places, real people, authentic experiences”