385,00€ – 760,00€
MILAN-IN-A-DAY CITY WALK
Make the most of your time in Milan
from euro 95/person
Fall in love with Milan in just a day! On this private full-day tour, discover the main highlights and much more with your engaging expert guide. Take a step back in time as you visit the interiors of the Duomo, the Sforzesco Castle, and the Churches of Santa Maria delle Grazie and Saint Ambrogio. Visit the remarkable Last Supper by Da Vinci and also works by Michelangelo.
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Teatro della Scala
- Brera District
- Sforzesco Castle
- Lunch break at the castle
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci
- Chuch of Sant’Ambrogio
- Private guided walking tour of Milan (in English) of 6 hours
- Entrance fees to the monuments visited during your tour
- Reserved tickets to Da Vinci’s Last Supper (If Last Supper tickets are unavailable for your date, we will substitute an alternative artistic visit such as Michelango’s Pietà Rondanini.)
Special Family rates available for groups with children under 12. Contact us for details.
- Please note that while we take a break for a quick lunch during the tour, lunch itself is not included in the tour rate
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.