Leonardo da Vinci in Milan City WalkJune 16, 2020
Milan Glamour City WalkJune 16, 2020
240,00€ – 480,00€
JEWISH HERITAGE IN MILAN CITY WALK
Culture and history in Milan
from euro 60/person
This informative tour of Jewish Milan includes significant sites such as the Monument to the Shoah, the main Synagogue, the Jewish Section of the Monumental Cemetery, and other points of historical interest in the city. On request, the visit could conclude in the Jewish Quarter near Piazza Piemonte, with some suggestions where to enjoy a Kosher lunch.
- Monument to the Shoah at Track 21
- Synagogue (external visit only)
- Jewish Section of the Monumental Cemetery
- Jewish points of historical interests
- Private guided walking tour of Milan (in English) of 3 hours.
- Entrance fees to the monuments visited during your tour.
- Please note that we will visit only the exterior of the Synagogue. If you would like for us to include the 45 min. guided visit of the interior of the Synagogue, please let us know and we can customize the tour for you (an additional cost will apply).
Special Family rates available for groups with children under 12. Contact us for details.
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.
PAY ONLY DEPOSIT
- Morning tour
9:00am to 12pm