150,00€ – 600,00€
GOURMET TOURS AND ACTIVITIES
An introduction to the essential Aperitivo of the Veneto
New: small group format! Join other foodies on this fun look at local life. Group size is from 2 to 8 people.
Available: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5:30pm.
Visiting the Veneto without trying a Spritz is like coming to Italy and skipping the food. Discover the history behind Italy’s beloved aperitivo and its role in daily life today. Enjoy the relaxing pace of Italy’s dolce vita, when the world seems to stop for the all-important hour of the aperitivo. The aperitivo has a vital function in today’s hectic world- an hour or so before dinner to unwind and decompress with friends or co-workers before heading home or out for a meal.
Join us as we stroll through colourful main squares of Padova, stopping at two of our favorite places for a traditional Spritz paired with local finger food. We will explore Piazza delle Erbe, Piazza dei Signori, Piazza della Frutta and Piazza Duomo.
- Meet up with your local wine and food expert
- Learn about the history and culture associated with the Spritz cocktail
- Stroll through the most characteristic squares popular with the locals
- Stop at two different bars to sample two different versions of the Spritz
- Each drink will be accompanied by light finger food such as olives, cheese and foccaccia
- English-speaking wine & food expert as guide on this small group walk (max. 8 people)
- A stop at two bars to try two different versions of the Spritz
- Finger food paired with each drink such as olives, cheese and foccaccia
- Transportation to meeting point in Padova
- Lunch or dinner. While your Spritzes are accompanied by light finger food, this tour isn’t designed to substitute a meal
This tour will be offered when there are a minimum of 2 participants.
Contact us to arrange a private version of this walk for your group.
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.