Classic Milan City WalkJanuary 9, 2018
Verona & Valpolicella Weekend2 days/1 nightJanuary 10, 2018
1.760,00€ – 3.280,00€
A weekend in the heart of the Prosecco Hills
from euro 410/person
The lush green hills of the Prosecco wine-producing region are the backdrop to this fun and engaging weekend tour. Learn about Prosecco, the traditional sparkling white wine of the Veneto, from the vineyards to the cellar. Visit a small family-run producer and meet the winemaker. Enjoy sweeping views of the area from a nearby castle.
- Overnight accommodation at a charming B&B or boutique hotel in a double room with private bathroom, including breakfast
- All transportation of the itinerary by comfortable van or minvan
- Airport transfers to/from Venice Marco Polo Airport, Treviso Canova Airport or Venice Tronchetto
- English speaking support at all times by Venice Day Trips, local guides and hotel staff
- All entrance fees and guided visits
- Food and wine visits and tastings
- Guided tour of local castle, a stop at a nearby abbey
- All meals with wine, water and coffee (dinner on day 1, breakfast and lunch on day 2)
- Personal wine and food guide
- Supplement for accommodations in a single room
- Transfers from airports or cities other than those mentioned
Duration of this tour: 2 days / 1 night
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.
PAY ONLY DEPOSIT
- Small group format of a maximum of 8 fellow wine and food enthusiasts
- Accomodations at a charming B&B or boutique hotel near Cison di Valamarano
- Guided walking tour of a local castle and stop at a nearby abbey
- Prosecco winery visit complete with a guided wine tasting by your Italian sommelier guide
- Memorable meals with great wine and food (all meals during the tour are included)
- English-speaking wine and food expert as your guide throughout the tour
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
Detailed Day-by-Day Program
- day one:
Pick up from Venice Marco Polo, Treviso Canova Airport or Venice Tronchetto, transfer to your accomodations located in the lush green hills of the Prosecco area. Check-in to your accommodations. This afternoon we will visit the XI century castle Castel Brando and the XII century Follina Abbey. Tasting dinner with local wine.
- day two:
Breakfast check-out of our accommodations. This morning we will visit a Prosecco winery for a stroll in the vineyards and visit, where we will learn about the local production methods and many versions of Prosecco. Our visit will conclude with a a guided wine tasting. Afterwards we continue for our light lunch at a typical local agriturismo. Transfer to the Venice Marco Polo Airport, Treviso Canova Airport or Venice Tronchetto.