Street Food in MilanJanuary 26, 2018
A winning combination:
wine tasting in the heart of the city
Taste excellent regional wines while exploring the city, all with your private sommelier guide. Learn the basics of wine tasting and food pairing. Available daily in Padova in a small-group format (max. 8 people). Available on request for private groups in Venice.
Some of our favorite wines of the Veneto and surrounding regions that we like to include. The actual selection for each tour may vary.
- Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene e Conegliano DOCG
- Soave Classico DOC/DOCG
- Valpolicella Ripasso or Superiore DOC
- Refosco del Peduncolo Rosso DOC
- 2 hr. guided tasting tour
- Tastings of four wines at two different wine bars in the historical center of town
- Typical finger food paired with each wine
- Your guide is a local expert in wine and cheese (certified Italian sommelier or Master’s degree in Italian Food and Wine)
Meet your guide in Piazza delle Erbe in Padova (precise meeting point information will be provided)
Enjoy a unique introduction to the highlights of the city as you visit two of our favorite wine bars.
Wrap up your wine tasting tour. Your guide can suggest authentic places for a memorable meal during your stay and shops for gourmet gifts.
“wine tour from Milan”
my husband and I were in Milan for work in May. With an extra day, we wanted to return to the Amarone wine producing area which we fell in love with on a recent family vacation. Rachel at Milan Day Trips was very helpful in organizing our day and got back to us very quickly…
Wine Tasting Walk in Milan