750,00€ – 1.400,00€
PINOT NOIR OF LOMBARDY WINE TOUR
Pinot Noir, the prince of
northern Italian wines
from euro 175/person
If Barolo is the king of the wines, Pinot Noir is the Prince. In Italy we can talk about the presence of Pinot Noir since the second half of the nineteenth century. In fact, Lombardy’s Oltrepò, with almost 3000 hectares of Pinot Noir (about 500 of which are for making red wine), is the most important Italian region for this varietal. The winemakers here produce red, white, rose and sparkling wines.
- Private day trip to the Lombardy wine country
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Milan
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- English-speaking certified wine expert as your wine guide for the day
- Scenic drive through the hilly Oltrepo’ Pavese valleys
- 2 boutique winery visits, from vineyard to cellar, where you will meet the winemakers
- 2 guided wine tastings of the many Oltrepo’ Pavese varieties including Pinot Noir
- A traditional lunch at a typical trattoria
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.
- OltrePo pavese doc croatina
- Pinot nero DOC sparkling
- Oltrepo Pinot nero doc
- Barbera doc
This is an example of the wines we typically taste at each winery. The actual selection may vary slightly, however.
PAY ONLY DEPOSIT: € 100