Milan-in-a-Day City WalkMarch 19, 2017
Gourmet Emilia Romagna 5 days/4 nightsMarch 19, 2017
4.820,00€ – 10.160,00€
An all-inclusive wine, cheese and culinary adventure in the Prosecco countryside
from euro 1.270/person
The lush green hills of the Prosecco winegrowing region are the backdrop to this fun and engaging tour. Learn about Prosecco, the traditional sparkling white wine of the Veneto, from the vineyards to the cellar. Enjoy a hands-on cooking lesson and gelato-making lesson. Visit an artisanal cheese producer. Put everything into historical and cultural context with a guided visit of nearby castle. Stop in a centuries-old abbey and free time in the charming town of Vittorio Veneto.
- 4 nights accommodation at a charming B&B or boutique hotel in a double room with private bathroom, including breakfast
- All transportation of the itinerary by van or minvan
- Airport transfers to/from Venice Marco Polo Airport, Treviso Canova Airport or Venice Tronchetto
- English speaking support at all times by Venice Day Trips, local guides and hotel staff
- All entrance fees and local guides
- Food and wine visits and tastings
- Cooking lesson at an Agriturismo
- Gelato-making lesson
- Guided tour of local castle, a stop at a nearby abbey
- All meals with wine, water and coffee included
- Personal wine and food guide
- Supplement for accommodations in a single room
- Transfers from airports or cities other than those mentioned
Duration of this tour: 5 days / 4 nights
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.
PAY ONLY DEPOSIT
- Small group format of a maximum of 8 fellow gourmet enthusiasts
- Accomodations at a charming B&B or boutique hotel near Cison di Valmarano
- Guided walking tours of a local castle and and stop at a nearby abbey
- A visit to an artisanal cheese producer followed by a cheese tasting
- A Prosecco winery visit, from vineyard to cellar, where you will meet the winemaker
- A hands-on cooking lesson and gelato-making lesson
- Memorable meals with great wine and food (all meals during the tour are included)
- English-speaking wine and food expert as your guide throughout the tour
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
Detailed Day-by-Day Program
- day one:
Pick up from Venice Marco Polo Airport, Treviso Canova Airport or Venice Tronchetto, transfer to your accomodations located in the Prosecco area. Welcome lunch at your accommodations. Time to settle in and have a stroll around the small town where you are staying. Trip orientation followed by dinner.
- day two:
Breakfast at 8:30 am. We leave for the Malga (mountain cheese farm), where at 10 am we will see the cheese production followed by a cheese tasting. Afterwards we continue for our light lunch at 1 pm in a typical local agriturismo. At 3pm we will be ready for our first wine tasting in a Prosecco winery. After a full day we return to our accomodations to relax before dinner at 8 pm.
- day three:
Breakfast at 9:00 am. A short ride to visit the XI century castle Castel Brando and the XII century Follina Abbey. We will go for our light lunch at 1 pm in a typical local restaurant. At 3pm we return to our accomodations to relax. Later this afternoon we will have a private ice cream making lesson. Dinner at 8 pm.
- day four:
Breakfast at 9:00 am. Our cooking lesson starts mid-morning. The lesson will be followed by lunch where you will taste all the local specialties that you have learned to prepare in the kitchen. After a little break, we leave at 3:30 pm for a guided visit of a nearby hill town followed by time on your own for a stroll or shopping. We will return to our accomodations at about 5:30 pm. Time to unwind before dinner at 8 pm.
- day five:
Breakfast at 9:00 am. We check out and transfer to the Venice Marco Polo Airport, Treviso Canova Airport or Venice Tronchetto.