Street Food in MilanJanuary 8, 2018
Prosecco Weekend 2 days/1 nightJanuary 10, 2018
255,00€ – 600,00€
CLASSIC MILAN CITY WALK
The perfect introduction to the city
from euro 75/person
After the spectacular experience of the Duomo, we walk through the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and arrive at Piazza della Scala, home to the Teatro della Scala opera house.
Next we’ll stroll through the historic Brera disctrict, with its cobblestone streets lined with boutiques and typical restaurants.
The tour wraps up in the courtyard of the magnificent Sforzesco Castle.
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Teatro della Scala
- Brera District
- Church of San Simpliciano
- Sforzesco Castle
* This tour is designed to be an introduction to the city. You will visit the exterior of the monuments mentioned, with the exception of the Duomo cathedral. You will visit the interior and rooftop terraces of the Duomo. Interested in seeing the Last Supper? See the Milan-in-a-Day City Walk!
- Private guided walking tour of Milan (in English) of 3 hours.
- Entrance fees to the Duomo cathedral and access to the rooftop terraces via elevator
- Interested in seeing the Last Supper? See the Milan-in-a-Day City Walk!
Special Family rates available for groups with children under 12. Contact us for details.
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.
PAY ONLY DEPOSIT
- Morning tour
10:00am to 1pm
- Afternoon tour
3pm to 6pm