Hidden Milan City WalkJune 16, 2020
GourmetJune 17, 2020
230,00€ – 400,00€
INSIDERS’ MILAN CITY WALK
Experience Milan like a local
from euro 50/person
We’ll start at the church of Sant’Ambrogio, fundamental to understanding the history of Milan and its people. From here we walk to the important crossroads nicknamed Il Carrobbio and splendid San Lorenzo Maggiore. Our route wil bring us to St. Eustorgio and the Darsena, the city port dating back to the early 1600s. Our walk concludes with a visit of the Navigli, one of the most popular and characteristic areas of the city. From the ancient “vicolo dei lavandai” once used by washerwomen, to the bridges, typical restaurants and canals, this is a fitting end to our truly Milanese walk.
- Church of Sant’Ambrogio
- Famous crossroads area Il Carrobbio
- San Lorenzo Maggiore
- The Park of the Basilicas
- The ancient Ticinese City Gate
- The Darsena, Milan city docks
- The Navigli, ancient waterways reborn into happening neighborhood
- Entrance fees to the sites visited on the tour are not included in the tour rate, and are approx. € 20/person in cash (as we cannot pre-purchase tickets to some smaller monuments and churches).
Special Family rates available for groups with children under 12. Contact us for details.
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.
PAY ONLY DEPOSIT
- Morning tour
10:00am to 1pm
- Afternoon tour
3pm to 6pm