Pinot Noir of Lombardy Wine TourJune 15, 2020
Jewish Heritage in Milan City WalkJune 16, 2020
265,00€ – 680,00€
LEONARDO DA VINCI IN MILAN CITY WALK
Following in footsteps of the Renaissance genius
from euro 85/person
Visit the places in Milan where Leonardo left his greatest contributions of art and genius, together with your engaging expert guide. Admire the decorations painted by Leonardo in the Sala delle Asse in the Sforzesco Castle and the Last Supper fresco, Leonardo’s masterpiece. Your visit will conclude at Leonardo’s Vineyard, the garden donated to the artist by the Duke of Milan, where he personally cultivated the vines and produced wine.
- Statue of Leonardo Da Vinci in Piazza della Scala
- The Salle delle Asse at the Sforzesco Castle
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Last Supper fresco by Leonardo Da Vinci
- The Vineyard of Leonardo
- Entrance fees to the monuments visited during your tour
- Reserved tickets to Da Vinci’s Last Supper (If Last Supper tickets are unavailable for your date, we will contact you to discuss alternatives.)
Special Family rates available for groups with children under 12. Contact us for details.
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.
PAY ONLY DEPOSIT
- Morning tour
10:00am to 1pm
- Afternoon tour
3pm to 6pm