Aperitivo in MilanJanuary 8, 2018
Classic Milan City WalkJanuary 9, 2018
150,00€ – 600,00€
GOURMET TOURS AND ACTIVITIES
Calling all foodies!
from euro 75/person
Discover charming Padova through its gourmet specialties. This fun and engaging small-group walk (max. 8 people) includes the best of our street food and open-air markets. This is an ideal day trip by train from Venice.
Meet your expert food and wine guide in Piazza delle Erbe to begin your foodie experience. We will eat our way through the main squares enjoying many delicious food and wine tastings. The tastings will vary depending on the season, but typically include local cheeses, prosciutto, seasonal produce, bakery specialties, gelato, coffee and a glass of wine. Learn about the history and production methods of these artisanal products. This tour is for serious foodies and easily replaces lunch!
- Visit the open-air and covered food markets in Padova with your private English-speaking expert in food and wine
- Learn about the history of local specialty food products and their role in the cuisine
- Taste a quality local wine as an aperitivo to wrap up the guided portion of your day
- Explore the tiny cobblestone streets surrounding the main market squares
- Personable English-speaking guide, an expert on the local cuisine and wines
- Tastings of 8 local specialties including wine, cheese, meat, gelato, fresh bakery products and coffee
- Insider tips on where to purchase food and wine to bring home
- Detailed information on travelling by train from Venice to Padova
PAY ONLY DEPOSIT
- 10:30 am
Meet your expert food and wine guide in Padova in Piazza delle Erbe
Begin your tour with an authentic Italian espresso or cappuccino. Then move into the open-air market and covered specialty food shops.
- 12:30 pm
Wrap up your culinary experience with a sparkling glass of Prosecco