Prosecco Weekend 2 days/1 nightJanuary 10, 2018
Wine & Love 3 days/2 nightsJanuary 10, 2018
1.500,00€ – 2.800,00€
VERONA & VALPOLICELLA WEEKEND
The city of Romeo & Juliet with wines of the Valpolicella
from euro 300/person
Spend a relaxing two days and one night exploring Verona and the Valpolicella. Your accomodations at a charming B&B or boutique hotel are in the center of historic Verona. This unique program combines the history and monuments of Verona, home to Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet, with a visit to a winery in the nearby Valpolicella.
The Valpolicella is located between Verona and Lake Garda, just north of Verona itself. This group of small valleys has been famous for its wine production for over 2,000 years. Discover all of the wines made here today, including Amarone, Ripasso, Valpolicella and Recioto. Learn about the local grape varietals and unique production methods directly from the winemakers. Enjoy the beautiful hilly scenery as you explore the Valpolicella Classic wine producing area with your private guide.
- Overnight accommodation at a charming B&B or boutique hotel in a double room with private bathroom, including breakfast
- All transportation of the itinerary by comfortable van or minvan
- Airport transfers to/from Venice Marco Polo Airport, Venice Tronchetto or Verona Villafranca Airport
- English speaking support at all times by Venice Day Trips, local guides and hotel staff
- All entrance fees and guided visits
- Amarone winery visit and guided wine tasting
- Private guided walking tour of Verona as an introduction to the city (2 ½ hrs.)
- Breakfast and lunch on day 2
- Supplement for accommodations in a single room
- Dinner in Verona on Day 1
- Transfers from other cities or airports (which can be provided on request and quoted separately)
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.
PAY ONLY DEPOSIT
- Small group format of a maximum of 8 fellow wine and food enthusiasts
- Accomodations in the center of Verona, at a charming B&B or boutique hotel, allowing you to explore Verona in your free time in the evening
- Private guided walking tour of Verona as an introduction to the city
- Enjoy a winery visit in the Valpolicella at a small family-run Amarone producer
- A memorable lunch in wine country with local specialties
- English-speaking wine and food expert as your guide throughout the tour
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
Detailed Day-by-Day Program
- day one:
Pick up from Venice*, transfer to your charming B&B located in historic Verona. Check-in and time to settle in. Private guided city walk of Verona. Suggestions for dinner in Verona.
- day two:
Breakfast at your B&B. We will spend the morning in the Valpolicella Classic wine-producing region, home to the famous Amarone. Arrive at the winery in Negrar, where you meet the winemaker and learn about the wine making process. Enjoy a full guided wine tasting of all of the wines they produce. We’ll enjoy a traditional lunch at a typical trattoria of the area, where you can taste the local specialties and wine.
Transfer to the Venice Marco Polo Airport or Verona Airport for your return flight.
*transfer service available to/from Venice Marco Polo Airport, Venice Tronchetto, Padova, Verona airport